Monday 28 January 2013

Eleanor's Quilt

Ah, Eleanor. Sweet little girl. I've known her since she was about a year old. And there she is now, 4 already!

When my daughter and Eleanor get together, there is no stopping them. They get up to all sorts of mischief. I love seeing them play together, I hope they will be friends for years to come.

When we got invited to her birthday, I wanted to do something special for this little girl, create something one of a kind, that nobody else will have.

So, I decided to make quilt. Very simple jelly roll (fabric collection called 'Urban Cowgirl') quilt. I do like simple quilts. They show off fabric beautifully, without distracting from it too much.

Here it is, modeled on my daughter's single bed. The other side is very different, but just as beautiful.

Oh, and I made a card too :)


































No comments:

Post a Comment