Wednesday 14 November 2012

Bean Bag/Floor Cushion

If I only knew what I'm getting into. OMG! I thought - how difficult can it be to make a bean bag? Turns out - very!

I found myself a tutorial which looked nice and easy at the time. Little did I know....

Firstly: it needs lining. So effectively you have to make 2 beanbags.
Secondly - tutorial turned out to be not very good (never trust tutorial with hand drawn illustrations. ) it's only good for measurements, other than that - you have to work it out all for yourself....
Thirdly - I had reinforce all seams, because they are always pulled apart when in use.
And lastly - filling it up. Messy messy process!

But it's done and kids love it. I was going to make a second one, but I'm not sure if I can repeat it all again...

Ps. Unfortunately I haven't yet worked out how to arrange pictures in order that I want. They seem to shift randomly. Photo with spilled 'beans' should come first.

PS2: measurements are 24" wide, 24" deep, 12" high. 

No comments:

Post a Comment