Wednesday 14 November 2012

Cot Quits for very special Twins

My very dear friend had twins this year. They were born very prematurely and that in it's own right is very worrying, but it is even more so when you have kids of your own. I just could not stop thinking about babies and about my friend (and her hubby). What a worrying and tough time that must have been for them.

While babies were still in intensive care, I started making quilts for them. I was sewing, thinking about them, praying, sewing some more. I sewed in every possible good wish...

I still can remember the text telling us that babies finally came home. I cried with joy. These little quilts are with them now (actually, I sent some time in August, I think), they probably are rolling around on them :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment